You, being the person seeking enrolment/admission/purchase of the products/services/products/courses offered by Standout Digital Pte Ltd (“Company”) at any of its centre(s)/ branch(s)/offsite location(s), on its website (www.standout.digital/www.bootstrack.com), via payment links, Stripe, PayPal or Bank/Wire Transfer, hereby undertakes to accept and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions contained hereunder and all other rules and regulations of the Company, if any. For the sake of brevity, any such person as described herein above shall hereinafter be referred to as “Customer” and any of the courses or products offered by the Company, as referred to above, shall hereinafter be referred to as “Product”.
FEE, CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- The fee for all Product(s) is non-refundable under any circumstance. No request for refund of fee shall be entertained by the Company online or at any of its centres.
- The fee and availability of any Product is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company, without prior notice to Customer.
- The Customer agrees to make full payment of the fee for a Product prior to the commencement of the Product or make payment at least half payment of the total fee in advance, i.e., prior to the commencement of the Product, and the remaining payment after four classes. Further, in case a Customer avails the Product online, all fee must be paid prior to the commencement of the Product. In the event that the fee is not paid within the given timeline, the enrolment/admission/purchase of the Customer shall immediately be withdrawn. It is understood that no refund of fees shall be made in any circumstance.
- In the event that an incorrect fee is charged for a Product, irrespective of whether payment has been completed, the particular Customer in question shall be notified of the correct price and thereon, differential in amount due to the Company shall be immediately paid by the Customer, failing which, the enrolment/admission/purchase of such Customer shall stand cancelled. No refund shall be provided to the Customer against the fee paid.
- The Company shall not entertain any request by Customer or on behalf of Customer or by his/ her parents/ guardian to cancel enrolment/admission/purchase to a Product or to refund the fee.
- The Customer understands that payment made for enrolment/admission/purchase to a Product in the name of a particular customer shall only be availed by that Customer. Thus, registration/admission on payment shall be non-transferrable in the name of any other Customer.
- In case of any change in tax rate (such as service tax, GST etc.), the additional amount of tax shall be borne by the Customer from the date of levy of the increased tax.
- In the event of any war, riot, commotion, terrorist attack, electrical mishap, earthquake, lightning, floods, thunderstorm or other such act of God or any other event that is beyond the control of the Company, the Company shall not be liable for any non-performance of its obligation(s) or non-delivery or delay in provision of Service. Further, in such an event, as described above, the Company shall not be liable for any delay or non-delivery by its vendor(s) or third party contractor(s).
- The Company will not be responsible or liable for any damage suffered by the Customer from the use of the facilities provided by the Company at any of its centres. This, without limitation, includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/ omission of the vendor/internet provider/any other service provider. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record.
PRODUCT AND CONTENT
- The Customer agrees to use the content/ material of the Product, as available online or offline, for his/her own knowledge and lawful purpose only. The use of the content/ material of the Product for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity or with an unlawful ulterior motive is prohibited. Any action or claim with respect to such unauthorised and/or illegal use shall be the liability of the Customer and not of the Company.
- The Company, its representatives, affiliates, employees, agents, consultants or contracted agencies/individuals/companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the Product or as to the results that may be obtained in pursuance to the Product.
- The Customer and his/ her parent / guardian shall not disclose or misuse the data, information, system of study etc. gained during the conduct of Product including but not limited to data of Customers and faculty, if any, to any other person/ entity/ organisation which is in a similar field as that of the Company.
TRANSFER OF CUSTOMER
- A Customer shall not be allowed to transfer to another centre of the Company.
- The Customer shall not ordinarily be allowed to change the Product already enrolled in or batch allotted to him/ her without prior approval of the Company, which may be refused or given at its sole discretion, and which shall be granted upon submission of legitimate reason by the Customer.
DATA USAGE PERMISSION
- To provide, promote and improve our services, we need you to give us legal permissions to use your picture, videos, resume information, placement information and data generated by your LMS activity and during class lectures.
- You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, and create derivative works of your content or where you are a part of the content.
- The Company reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any point of time and the modified terms and conditions will apply to the Customer.
- These terms and conditions shall supersede all previous understanding or agreement between yourself and the Company (or its centre).
- The Company reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Company will be final and binding on the Customers.
- The Customer understands that absolute decorum and discipline has to be maintained in the premises of the centre. Any violent, irregular or rowdy behaviour may lead to cancellation of the enrolment/admission/purchase of the Customer.
- The Company may provide back-up classes, as per its convenience, only for three missed classes. The Customer understands that he/she is solely responsible for ensuring he/she attends the classes regularly.
- If the Customer loses/misplaces any content/material provided by the Company, he/she may take new material on payment of an amount as determined by the Company.
- The Customer agrees to provide genuine, authentic and true information to the Company at any of its centres. The Company or the centre reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the Customer at any point of time. If upon confirmation, any detail provided is found to be untrue (wholly or partly), the Company has the sole right to cancel the enrolment/admission/purchase of the said Customer without any prior intimation to the Customer.
- The Customer understands and agrees that the Company does not promise any placement or job offer pursuant to the completion of the Product. The Customer shall be eligible for placements, if any being offered, only on satisfying conditions set forth by the company.
- The Customer understands that he/ she will said to have successfully completed the Product chosen and a certificate shall be issued by the Company only when the Customer obtains at least: a) 80% attendance in the class; and b) 80% in the final assessment.
- The Customer understands and acknowledges that enrolment/admission/purchase to a Product offered by the Company is for and only for himself/ herself and cannot, in any circumstance, be transferred to any other person/ entity.
- The Customer agrees that he/she is taking enrolment/admission/purchase to the Product after having thoroughly personally verifying and satisfying himself/herself about the Product, its validity, effectiveness etc. Therefore, the Customer shall not hold the Company or any of its employee/ agent/ consultant/ franchisee responsible for any issues/disputes arising out of inadvertent/unintentional omission or commission in this regard.
- The Company reserves the right to use the photograph and/or any other detail of the Customer for publicity in case the Customer secures position/success in any examination or career in the field of digital marketing.
- The Customer shall take care of himself/ herself and shall remain responsible for his/ her safety within the premises of any centre of the Company. The Customer and his/ her parent/guardian hereby indemnify the Company of any mishap, if any, within or outside the premises of any centre of the Company.
- The Customer shall be liable to pay compensation and damages for any damage to the property of the Company or its franchisee at any of its centres.
- The Customer shall promptly intimate the Company and the centre where he/she is registered, of any change in his/her correspondence address or email address or phone number, through a written application quoting his/her name and roll number allotted.
- In case any Customer/ parent/ guardian misbehaves with any staff member(s) of the Company or centre, the Company is at liberty to cancel the enrolment/admission/purchase of the Customer and no representation/claim to retain such Customer will be entertained.
- The Company may deny enrolment/admission/purchase to any Customer without assigning any reason for the same.
- A breach or violation of any of the herein mentioned terms and conditions will lead to cancellation of the enrolment/admission/purchase of the Customer and will entitle the Company to claim any damages/ expenses incurred, if any, due to such violation and subsequent cancellation procedures, from the Customer and/ or his/ her parent/ guardian.
- In case of any dispute, arising out of the herein contained terms and conditions, the courts in Singapore shall have jurisdiction to decide any dispute.